В iOS 16.4 появились новые эмодзи. Есть дрожащее лицо, гусь и осел
Apple добавила в iOS 16.4 несколько новых эмодзи, среди них есть дрожащее лицо, розовое, голубое и серое сердце, осел, лось, гусь, крыло, медуза, гиацинт, гороховый стручок, имбирь, флейта, маракасы и черная птица.
Также эти смайлики доступны в macOS Ventura 13.3 и watchOS 9.4.
Apple Introduces 21 New Emojis in iOS 16.5, See the Full List Here
The new iOS 16.5 update is here, and along with the new features and security updates, Apple has also introduced some new emojis for iPhones and iPads around the world. A total of 21 new emojis have been added, including some highly awaited ones.
It should be noted that a number of users already got their hands on the new emojis with the iOS 16.4 update in March this year. However, those were not released globally at the time. With iOS 16.5, the emojis have been made available to all Apple users worldwide.
iOS 16.5 New Emojis
Apple has added 21 new emojis in the iOS 16.5 update, including a smiley, two hand gestures, three new colorful hearts, a few animals, birds, and foods, and some activity and faith symbols. Here is the full list of emojis being introduced in iOS 16.5:
- Shaking Face: A smiley that gives the appearance of a face shaking from side to side. It can be used to express external forces like earthquakes or loud noises, or internal feelings like shock, confusion, and fear.
- Light Blue Heart: The heart emoji in a new light blue color, represents friendship, love, or warmth.
- Grey Heart: Another new color added to the heart emoji representing the same feelings as the earlier ones.
- Pink Heart: The pink heart was one of the most demanded emojis by users. It has finally been made available in the new update.
- Rightwards Pushing Hand: An open hand gesture with the palm pushing to the right.
- Leftwards Pushing Hand: An open hand gesture with the palm pushing to the left. The two hand gestures can be used together to represent holding or pressing something.
- Moose: An emoji showing the face of a moose with big antlers. Can represent the actual animal, as well as countries like Canada and Sweden where it is considered a symbol.
- Donkey: A full profile of a gray donkey or a mule.
- Wing: A white wing with its feathers rightwards. Can be used to represent flying literally, and metaphorically.
- Blackbird: A full profile of a blackbird, to represent the bird or something ominous.
- Goose: The full profile of a white goose, in reference to the bird or idioms associated with it.
- Jellyfish: A bright blue-colored jellyfish emoji with some tentacles and a domed bell.
- Hyacinth: A picture of the hyacinth flower with purple petals and green stems.
- Ginger: The spice which is used worldwide has also made an entry into the list of new emojis.
- Pea Pod: An emoji featuring the pea pod, which is cut open showcasing the peas inside.
- Folding Hand Fan: A red and peach-colored folding hand fan has also been introduced in the new iOS update.
- Hair Pick: Apple has added a gray-colored hair pick with long teeth, representing combing and self-grooming.
- Maracas: A set of Maracas instruments with a colorful motif.
- Flute: Another popular musical instrument, the flute, has been added as an emoji.
- Khanda: A symbol in the Sikh faith.
- Wireless: The symbol of Wi-Fi connection.
To get the new emojis, update your Apple device to the latest version of iOS by heading to Settings and selecting Software Update in the General section.
IOS 16.6 New Emojis & Update
The last time that we receive a bunch of new emojis was during the release of iOS 15.4. After a long break, finally Apple has released a new set of emojis with the release of iOS 16.4. Now just to be clear, yes there were new emojis with iOS 16.4 but not everyone got it. Some of the users got it after iOS 16.5. Now as iOS 16.6 released everyone is searching if it has brought new emojis with it. That’s what we have to find out. So, without any further ado let’s get into it.
Apple has always been known for giving its users creative and new emojis every now and then. IOS 16 update was also no exception. Apple gave us 31 new emojis with the release of iOS 16.4. However, the current trending question is about iOS 16 new emojis.
iOS 16.6 is an update that brings improvements and bug fixes, its rather a minor update with hardly any new feature. I know there are many websites that claim that iOS 16.6 does have new set of emojis, but sorry to disappoint you. According to Tom’s Guide iOS 16.6 does not have any new emojis beyond the memoji stickers. IOS 16.6 update gave us 6 new memoji sticker used as animated expression that allows users to create personalized emojis similar to their own facial expressions.
- Grace face
- Dizzy birds
- Chef’s kiss
- Finger hearts
- Talk to the hand
These fresh emoji characters have been part of Unicode 15.0 since September 13, 2022, but their integration into the iOS keyboard has taken a while. So, if you are looking for new emojis that you need to take a look back at iOS 16.4 and iOS 16.5. iOS 16.5. Here, let me give you the list of new emojis that iOS 16.4 and iOS 16.5 brought.
- Folding Hand Fan
- Grey Heart
- Hair Pick
- Leftwards Pushing Hand (in six shades)
- Light Blue Heart
- Pea Pod
- Pink Heart
- Rightwards Pushing Hand (in six shades)
- Shaking Face
- Wireless Wi-Fi symbol
How to get iOS 16.6 emojis?
- In order to use new emojis you need to upgrade your device to the latest version of iOS.
- To upgrade your device to iOS 16.6 you need to go to the settings app > General > software update > download and install iOS 16.6.
- Make sure that you have emoji keyboard enabled. If not then go to the settings app > general > keyboard.
- Select emoji from the list of available keyboards.
- Now open any app that allows you to use emojis. You may open Messages, WhatsApp, instagram, notes, facebook, twitter, etc.
- Open the keyboard.
- Click on the emoji icon to open the emoji keyboard.
- Locate the new emojis that are listed above. You can even type the name of the emoji in the search bar of the keyboard.
- Click on those newly inserted emojis and it will be inserted to your text field.
That’s it folks! I hope you liked this new set of emojis. Let us know your thoughts about this new emojis in the comment box down below.
Pregnant Man Emoji, Yes on the New iOS 15.4 Version
Your age will be revealed by answering this question, ‘What do you use, Emoticon or Emoji? ’Read below.
I wonder when can I afford a new iPhone? I’m still stuck with the Apple iPhone 6 that my cousin gave me years ago. Don’t get me wrong, it still works, but it no longer updates to the newest iOS 15.4 version.
Maybe if this post becomes viral, I can buy a new iPhone or the new Mac Mini?
Words have power right, when we are lost for words, we either use emoticons or emojis, but what is the difference? More about that later.
The Pregnant Man Emoji
Years ago, there was a viral story about the Pregnant Man, and if you are asking how can that be possible, here is his story.
Thirteen years after he became pregnant, on the new list of emojis for your Apple iPhone with iOS 15.4 you can find the pregnant emoji, was he the inspiration?
Where can I get the new emojis?
All you have to do to get the new emojis is an update to the current iOS 15.4 version.
Make sure your gadget is plugged in and connected to Wi-Fi before you begin.
The following is a step-by-step process to getting the update:
➡️On your phone, go to Settings > General > Software Update.
➡️You’ll see the new update, so simply tap it to update your device to iOS 15.4.